|Home||Objective of FIMUCPR||Possibility Ontario||Biography of the leader||Political Party||Contacts|
|Project of the future||Francophone symbol|
This is the purpose of our movement :
Usefully, the goal of this movement is to ensure that the county will from a province (federalism) of Canada and independence (not a country), a province that fix things ourselves and not as a souverainistre it's connection to Ontario. The question is why our county will be a good idea to become a French province in Canada, we expect to build a future as a capital build something, a television studio and cinema, a mental asylum with farm animals and also a way to survive the Alfred College, also why in the time since confederation that Quebec is the only francophone province while no predominantly French-speaking region that'm outside or within Quebec form a second French-speaking province in Canada, not only one official language (French), but with minority languages (such as English, Spanish and Inukitut) present to the official language and we think if it's a good idea for our county. There, too, if in case that Quebec should become a sovereign country, the new province could use to save Francophones spending their defenses and their interests in predominantly English-speaking provinces and territories of Canada, even the inukophone territory (the Inuktitut) in Nunavut, if he would have a predominantly French-speaking province in the country. Without forgotten if the Anglophone population rises and they will take first place in Prescott and Russell County each far from the French it is still an Ontario County, it mean that this movement must go.
I will present twelve concepts of the combination :
1. How the United Counties of Prescott and Russell become a Canadian francophone province (but bilingual), for starters, it's a referendum on the independence of the Federation-United Counties of Prescott and Russell will do when it months or years, if yes vote, it would not mean that it will report any on, you have to start to fix things for a few years. But if the no wins, then the political party of this movement is the first term, but if we can or we can not have a second referendum when the party is on the second or third term, but after two or three referendums that no vote when the party in provincial level in Ontario re-elected for a fourth term, it mean that people accept that our county will find a way to begin to fix things to form a second French-speaking province of Canada. But if the party is not re-elected for a fourth term, if in the next election a political party won the county again, not as a fourth term, but say it is his repremier mandate when it's in a referendum same as if it will be every time that political party at provincial level in Ontario is the first term and perhaps in the second and third term, but not in the fourth term.
2. Make our own education, health, environment, transportation, gas, culture, sports, agriculture, language and politics in the United Counties of Prescott and Russell will be ready to declare Canadian province.
3. Change the vehicles plates when that county will be ready to declare the French Canadian province.
4. If English is chicane and manifest for that language wanted to be first in the official language instead of French, which is still predominantly the United Counties of Prescott and Russell was a county and before a Canadian province will be ready for anything, except English is the official language suspended until further notice for a month or a year until the British promise never haggled and again manifested each time it will be the same than the first time, but if the Anglophone population rises when the United Counties of Prescott and Russell was still a county and a province before will be ready to declare this mean that this movement and federalism-independence political parties should disappear and even that this county will not declare province, after so yes vote in the referendum, or (e) MP (e) is re-elected (e) a fourth term.
5. This movement and political parties must not disappear unless the Anglophone population rises in the United Counties of Prescott and Russell that he was a county or a predominantly French-speaking regions will become the second French province in Canada, c 'there he must go, but not forever only when the Francophone population rises in the United Counties of Prescott and Russell was a county, that's where he may return this movement and political parties.
6. We will not accept a political party created in our movement to a political ideology like these: Law of the English language or other languages to put in first place in the official language of the United Counties of Prescott and Russell instead the french when he was in the majority when he was still an Ontario County.
7. Never put only French the official language of the United Counties of Prescott and Russell when he was a county before a Canadian province unless that English are haggled and showed to the language in first place of the language official of the United Counties of Prescott and Russell instead of french when he was still predominantly for nothing but their language is suspended indefinitely for a month or a year.
8. When the province will declare the name happens to call Prescott and Russell as Newfoundland and Labrador and the people prefer a new name, such as why not Gagnier in honor of the province, one that he had an idea of this movement and works in MPP in Ontario who may be the referendum on the independence of the Federation-United Counties of Prescott and Russell called for or against Prescott and Russell or Gagnier new name in honor.
9. If it's been a few years since the yes won the referendum on the Federation-Independence, maybe he'll have a referendum on any city to the capital as a referendum on any city to the capital of Nunavut on 11 December 1995 and probably another of the eight municipalities Alfred and Plantagenet, Champlain Clarence-rockand, Hawkesury East, the Nation and Russell counties become of it if it depends on the savings.
10. If have a referendum on the eight municipalities Alfred and Plantagenet, Champlain Clarence-rockand, Hawkesury East, The Nation and Russell counties become it as a yes vote if Casselman and Hawkesbury refuse from villages new counties Nation and Champlain, it's simple, it's this federalism-independence candidates, one of them will be entitled their opinion in their first term either in a referendum or after it is elected for no candidate confederalism (that mean that a person like that county remains with Ontario) that these villages will refuse use of the two counties.
11. For provincial constituencies, the director of the constituencies will be entitled constituencies and choose how names or the founder of the movement and the right people will find names. For federal districts, even the director does not have federal electoral how it had requested permission from the MP and possibly a referendum on how federal ridings in the new province. Present in the county, he had only one federal riding and the new province could just starting one, as in the Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut they have their constituency.